Your wedding day can be one of the biggest and most memorable days of your life and making sure you have reliable wedding cars organised is crucial for the day ensuring both the bride and groom are delivered on time, not to mention the bridesmaids and groomsmen are all transported accordingly also!
We offer various wedding cars to cater to your wedding day needs from limousines for the bride and groom to group transport for the bridesmaids and groomsmen to ensure everyone is timely transported so that the wedding day is one to remember for all the right reasons!
Points to consider when booking your wedding cars and limousines:
- Different wedding venues – traditionally, a wedding will take part in various locations such as a church for the actual wedding ceremony, the wedding reception venue for a dinner, speeches and the ceremonial wedding dance. Another location that is often overlooked is where all the preparation takes place for all parties (bride, groom, bridesmaids and groomsmen).
- Airport Transfers – depending on the size of the families, there is a good chance there will be guests flying in from domestic flights and/or international flights which will need to be transferred both to the wedding and again in the following days after the celebrations.
- Size of the wedding car(s) required – typically, your bridesmaids and groomsmen wont fit into a
- traditional corporate style limousine which is only able to carry up to 4 passengers and will have to be chauffeured in a limo shuttle such as our well appointed Mercedes Viano limousines or a stretched limousine. On this topic, consideration should be given to the outfits you and your guests will be wearing. For example, you may NOT want your bridesmaid dresses crushed and wrinkled by trying to fit into a single seat and may require a vehicle where they can spread out the seating arrangements by sitting in every 2nd seat.
- Type of wedding car booking – effectively there are two types of limousine booking methods being 1). by the hour and 2). by transfer. When organising your wedding cars, consideration should be giving as to what wedding cars you want ‘on call’ booked by the hour and which vehicles you only require for point A to B transfers which will be booked by each trip.